Southern hospitality. Global impact.
Alabama facilitates international business on many levels: professional development, first-class trade missions, distribution of qualified point-to-point international leads, and excellent trade publications.
The state’s international trade office aids export promotion and development, and fully supports the notion that Alabama’s economy immediately correlates to our competitive international business savvy. We offer plenty of avenues to help businesses enter new profitable markets, including:
- Instructing and training companies to succeed on a global scale
- Knowledge of vital foreign-market information and beneficial international contacts
- Comprehensive promotion of Alabama through presentations, online databases, trade associations, and publications
- Circulation of key contacts in finance along with investment opportunities
- Organization of trade support programs and events both domestically and internationally
- Using valuable resources to connect businesses with the best markets, distributors, and qualified agents possible to suit their needs
International Trade Resources
Top Five Export Markets
Trade programs are funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.