Alabama Means Business
When it comes to corporate business, Alabama knows how to leave a lasting impression on companies looking for the perfect place to set up shop.
For the sixth year in a row, we’ve ranked in the top five states for doing business first in competitive labor costs. And with 11 Metropolitan Statistical Areas and a high quality of life throughout the state, this is the place to be.
Alabama offers the ideal professional environment for companies to grow and thrive, all while keeping an eye on the bottom line. By establishing corporate business operations here, corporations like Regions Financial, Protective Life and HealthSouth have lowered their overall costs of doing business and rank among Fortune’s largest public companies in the nation.
- Site Selection Magazine ranked AL in top 5 business climates
- Business Facilities magazine's 'State of the Year' for 2015
- Zagat Restaurant Guide named Birmingham the nation's No.1 up-and-coming food city
- Capped business privilege tax
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail offers 468 holes of championship golf across the state
COMPANIES IN ALABAMA
Here is a sample of companies who have found a home—and found success—in Alabama.
- Raycom Media
- Golden Flake Snack Foods
- Protective Life
- Regions Financial
- Southeastern Conference (SEC)
- BBVA Compass
- Brasfield and Gorrie
- Intergraph Corp.
- Vulcan Materials
- Royal Cup Coffee
- HOAR Construction
- Progress Rail